This is such an easy, yet delicious recipe that can be whipped up in no time! Feel free to use something other than prawns. We like to use courgettes, capsicum or aubergine if we aren't feeling like prawns.
- 300g Raw Frozen King Prawns (Tails on or off depending on your preference)
- 160g dry organic wholemeal linguine pasta
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 1 Farmer Jon's organic red chilli
- Juice and rind of 1 Farmer Jon's organic lemon
- 2 large Farmer Jon's organic garlic cloves
- Handful of FJ's Organic broccolini
- Handful of Farmer Jon's organic Rocket
- Salt and pepper to taste
Start by cooking the pasta in a boiling a pot of salted water as per packet instructions. Add broccolini in for last 4 minutes of boiling. Remove and drain when pasta is al dente, reserving some of the water.
Defrost the prawns by sitting them in some warm water for 5-10 mins, and drain when soft.
Chop the garlic and chilli into small pieces and mix well with lemon rind and juice, and salt to taste.
Add chilli/garlic/lemon mixture to a pan on medium heat with a small glug of olive oil. Add 2 tablespoons of the reserved pasta water to the sauce and stir through.
Once the sauce has reduced, add the prawns and cook through (They will turn an opaque pink when fully cooked)
Once the prawns have cooked through, mix the pasta and broccolini through until well combined
Serve in pasta bowls and top with parmesan cheese, a handful of rocket.